All printed jackets and center labels for Custom Vinyl orders are required to be submitted using our templates. Not using our templates will result in delays completing your order.
The artwork files should be created using Adobe Photoshop, but you can use Illustrator or other Photo editing program. If you need help using the templates we suggest including our Artwork Setup service with your order.
Instructions for Photoshop
- Download the relevant template - for 5” records, use the 7” template
- Open the downloaded file in Photoshop
- Import your images into the Photoshop file: go to “File” and click “Place Embedded”
IMPORTANT: Make sure your images are on top of the template so that they cover the “Back and “Front” labels on the album.If this isn’t done properly, the blue writing will show up on your final product. You can verify this in the “Layers” panel usually found on the bottom left. Your image should sit on top of the template here.
- Resize and position the image to your liking. Make sure it covers the print area, including the bleed, but does not have any relevant information extending into the bleed because it may get cut off. Note: the tabs on the top and bottom will be hidden so you do not need to worry about what ends up in that area.
- Once everything is positioned to your liking, go to “File” click “Save As” and save it as a PDF. After you click “Save” you will be directed to a second window to define the export quality. We recommend selecting “High Quality Print” and make sure all the options below are deselected.
Once everything is exported to a PDF, your image is ready to print!
- 12" Jacket: FULL SIZE TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
- 10" Jacket: FULL SIZE TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
- 7" Jacket: FULL SIZE TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
- 12" Jacket: FOLD-OVER TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
- 10" Jacket: FOLD-OVER TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
- 7" Jacket: FOLD-OVER TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD
Center Labels: DOWNLOAD
Create-A-Store Artist Profile Image: DOWNLOAD
The (Ongoing) Story of InTheClouds
Probably haven’t told anyone this before but Glassjaw single-handedly changed the vision I had for the label. I remember sitting at home one night, combing through AbsolutePunk and seeing a post about a new Glassjaw 7” was available on their...
I'm not gonna lie, when i woke up this morning to a text saying I was on the front page of the Star Ledger I didn't believe it... I threw on a pair of shorts, grabbed a handful of change...
can't believe we've been at it for six years already... Shit's BANANAS! i think i say this every year, but really, every year we get to continue to do this is awesome and makes us appreciate you all even more. we've...
i'm not one to reflect on the past, mostly because i have a horrible memory... but i guess people see what i'm doing with the lathes and printing and stuff and ask me how it got to this point... and i usually throw out some short story so it doesn't take up too much time and we can all move on to whatever the next thing we have to do is... but driving home tonight, got me thinking...
April 20th marked our 5th anniversary here at intheclouds. when i take a step back, sometimes it's crazy to think of all the things i've been able to get done... i've spent many late nights, but i've had a lot...
Welcome to our new website! Take a look around and let us know what you think. With this site we've built in a lot of new integrations to our shipping systems, which will hopefully not only increase the speed of getting your orders out, but...