While we love to hear from you, please read our FAQs before sending us questions.
We compiled the answers to the most common questions so you don't need to wait for us to respond... and so we can focus on cutting more vinyl.
Check your order status page for your expected ship dates for vinyl. Allow additional time for delivery based on carrier service:
- We mail all domestic packages via USPS Media Mail… Could take 1-2 weeks, usually less depending how far you live from Central Jersey
- For non-custom items we ship the package usually within 1-3 days of receiving the order, sometimes within a week… (I’m just one guy here, cut me a break)
- International delivery times: Priority international 1-2 weeks normally, first class international 1 week to three months (but usually averages 3 weeks)
- We ship to the address we are provided exactly how it’s written. If your package does not reach you, we are not responsible for reimbursement.
- If the package is returned to us because the address is undeliverable, we will contact you and attempt to reship to a new/updated address but we will require a second shipping payment from you.
- Check your order status for tracking info before contacting us. If we posted tracking info for your order it's with the carrier and you should reach out to them to get the current location of your package.
If we have not sent you a Shipment Confirmation but Twitter says we should have cut your order, use this contact form to reach us.
Contact us ASAP so we can correct it. If the order ships to an incorrect address because of customer error, we are not responsible and you should contact your local post office.
If you have a pre-order item in the order along with other items, everything will ship once the pre-order item is ready to ship. Release dates are on each pre-order item’s page.
Pre-orders will ship around the release date. That does not mean before or on. Sometimes things happen and we receive product later than intended and we are not able to ship the orders on release date.
Vinyl is not returnable… Your best bet is to sell it on eBay.
Mistakes happen. If we have made a mistake with your order, please send us a note on our Contact form. Fill out the order number and tell us what we sent you and what you were supposed to receive. If you have pictures to send use Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
We do a lot of limited runs, the amount of time that goes into creating the custom packaging makes it very hard to make new records and also continue to repress out of stock releases. That said… it’s not a “no never” … just depends if there’s any time and what the bands want to do. You can now setup email notifications if an item ever comes back in stock.
If a record appears “Out of Stock” on the website, we do not have any left to sell.
Not only is vinyl expensive but taking on new projects/artists takes a lot of time. So we really need to give a shit to step out on something. We don’t hate on people who ask, so if you wanna email us a demo go for it.
We are always looking for new artists for our Earbuds Mixtape.
Got something else you want to ask us? Hit us up.
We direct the emails from the above FAQs to the right department. If you use this form it will take a little longer to land in the right inbox before we can respond.