- Turnaround time for Custom Vinyl can change with demand. Our estimate is posted on the page where you create your vinyl.
- We mail all packages via USPS Media Mail… Could take 1-2 weeks, usually less depending how far you live from Central Jersey
- For non-custom items we ship the package usually within 1-3 days of receiving the order, sometimes within a week… (I’m just one guy here, cut me a break)
- International delivery times: Priority international 1-2 weeks normally, first class international 1 week to three months (but usually averages 3 weeks)
- We ship to the address we are provided exactly how it’s written. If your package does not reach you, we are not responsible for reimbursement.
- If the package is returned to us because the address is undeliverable, we will contact you and attempt to reship to a new/updated address but we will require a second shipping payment from you.
Contact us ASAP. If the order ships to an incorrect address because of customer error, we are not responsible and you should contact your local post office.
- If you have a pre-order item in the order along with other items, everything will ship once the pre-order item is ready to ship. Release dates are on each pre-order item’s page.
- Pre-orders will ship around the release date. That does not mean before or on. Sometimes things happen and we receive product later than intended and we are not able to ship the orders on release date.
Vinyl is not returnable… Your best bet is to sell it on eBay.
- Mistakes happen. If we have made a mistake with your order, please send us a note on our Contact form. Fill out the order number and tell us what we sent you and what you were supposed to receive.
- We do a lot of limited runs, the amount of time that goes into creating the custom packaging makes it very hard to make new records and also continue to repress out of stock releases. That said… it’s not a “no never” … just depends if there’s any time and what the bands want to do. You can now setup email notifications if an item ever comes back in stock.
- If a record appears “Out of Stock” on the website, we do not have any left to sell.
Not only is vinyl expensive but taking on new projects/artists takes a lot of time. So we really need to give a shit to step out on something, a lot also depends on our current schedule… We don’t hate on people who ask, so if you wanna email us a demo go for it, but understand we’re on limited funds around hereUse this text to share the answer to the question with your customers.